NACE Global s.r.o.
Bakov nad Jizerou 29401
Director: Mgr.Ivo Hain
Company Nace Global was established in 2008. Its main purpose was to provide comprehensive advisory support to Czech businesses for their involvement in projects that could benefit from the EU Structural Funds in the period 2007-2013. In the years 2009-2011, approximately CZK 100 million in investment programs, CZK 12 million in research projects and about CZK 10 million in educational programs co-operated on successful projects in turnover.
Company Nace Global is the majority shareholder of the research organization SVÚM a.s.
- Advisory activity for the processing of applications of projects announced by the European Union for entities in the Czech Republic
- Activities of business, financial, organizational and economic advisers
- Advisory and consultancy activities, elaboration of expert studies and opinions
- Advertising, marketing, media representation
- Administrative services and services of an organizational and economic nature
- Training, course management, training, including lecturing in preparation for the preparation of projects announced by the European Union for entities in the Czech Republic
The producer and supplier of semifinished products from plastics and polymer composites became NACE Global on 1st January, 2014, when it opened a detached workplace in the newly built science and technology park SVÚM a.s. in Čelákovice. In the framework of the further development of the company, it has already invested about CZK 10 million in the production facility in the course of 2 years, and from May 2014 it has ensured the operation of a coating line and a modern production line for the production of METALOFLON.
Company Nace Global owns the ISO 9001 certificate for these activities:
Production and sale of self-lubricated foil METALOFLON bearing foils, piston rings and other components of filled and non-filled fluoropolymers and other non-electroplated coatings of zinc microplate and various modified fluoropolymer coatings.
Products made of fluoroplasts:
- Self-lubricating bearing foil METALOFLON®
- Graphite and glass fiber reinforced PTFE (teflon) sheet and reinforced with metal welded metal fabric, low friction coefficient and high wear resistance, available from 3 up to 25 m length, in 300 mm wide strips, 0.48 ± 0.02 mm thick and 0.78 ± 0,02 mm.
Foil thickness 0.48 ± 0.02 mm
- MP-2 (SP-25) with welded tin bronze mesh for loose bearings
- MP-2L (SP-25L) with welded tin bronze mesh for bonded bearings with surface prepared for sticking
- MP-3 (SP-25N) with stainless steel mesh
- MP-3L (SP-25NL) with tin stainless steel mesh for bonded bearings with surface prepared for sticking
Note: In parentheses, the earlier designation is given.
Foil thickness 0.78 ± 0.02 mm
- MP-4 with welded tin bronze mesh for loose bearings
- MP-4L with welded tin bronze mesh for bonded bearings with surface prepared for sticking
- MP-S78 with stainless steel fabric
- MP-S78T with stainless steel fabric for bonded bearing cases
- Slide plates for bridge construction and expansion joints with METALOFLON® sliding layer and steel and hard rubber washer
- Molded and machined parts of unpacked and filled PTFE and fluorinated copolymers
- Piston rings, sealing rings and PTFE filled gaskets for compressors and fittings
- Composite PTFE-based pans for ball bearings for the automotive industry
- Development of new PTFE - special purpose powdering powders, eg ceramic SiC, Si3N4, tungsten powder, Cu powder, etc.
- PTFE and modified PTFE (Teflon) Xylan, Xylar, Xylac and Teflon S PTFE coatings for non-adhesive, sliding and electro-insulating purposes up to 1 x 0.8 x 0.8 m
- Coating materials and metal parts Xylan-type fluoroplasts Dip-Spin Coating for anti-corrosion and sliding treatment
- FLUEPOX sliding coating - containing PTFE, filled with graphite, ceramic and other microparticles to increase wear resistance
- Nanocomposite sliding and abrasion resistant coatings for industrial use
- Non-electroplated coatings with DELTA-MKS® zinc micropellers and other systems such as anticorrosive treatment of fasteners, springs and small metal parts, including sealing topcoats, especially Dip-Spin Coating (eg Dörken MKS - Systeme GmbH & Co. KG), automotive. Basecoat based on zinc microlamel creates cathodic protection together with topcoat based on curable plastics or PTFE addition with total corrosion resistance in salt mist test according to DIN 50021 from 480 to 1000 h. It is a suitable surface treatment of strength bolts and elastic elements without the danger of hydrogen bleeding
|Address of company:||Detached workplace:|
|Jungmannova 277||Tovární 2053|
|294 01 Bakov nad Jizerou||250 88 Čelákovice|
|Mgr. Ivo Hain
|Ing. Vratislav Hlaváček, CSc.
|Tel: +420 326 509 014||Tel: +420 326 509 043|
|Mobile: +420 602 240 672||Mobile: +420 602 860 548|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Indicative table of corrosion resistance of DELTA-MKS® system coatings
|DELTA-MKS - system coatings||Coating tickness Delta [µm]||Corrosion resistance|
|ISO 9227 Salt mist [h]||ISO 6270-2Water mist [h]||ISO 6988 Kesterich´s test [cycles]|
|Delta-Tone||8||up to 240||up to 300||-|
|Delta-Tone||12||up to 500||up to 600||up to 3|
|Delta-Seal||8||up to 120||up to 120||-|
|Delta-Tone + Delta-Seal||8+6||up to 500||up to 600||up to 10|
|Delta-Tone + Delta-Seal||10+8||up to 1000||up to 1000||up to10|
|Delta Protekt KL 100||10||min. 600||-||-|
|Delta Protekt KL 100 + Delta Protekt VH 300||10+2||up to1000||-||-|
|Delta Protekt KL 100 + Delta Protekt VH 301GZ||8+2||up to 1000||-||-|
|Zn galvan. 8 um + modrý chromát + Deltacoll 80||5||min. 240||-||-|
NACE Global succeeded in applying for support in the Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness, Support Program Application in the "Research and Development of Fluoropolymer Composites using Basalt Filler" project. The project is being solved from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019 in cooperation with SVUM a.s. and COMTES FHT a.s.