NACE Global s.r.o.
Bakov nad Jizerou 29401
Director: Mgr.Ivo Hain
The company NACE Global s.r.o. is continually developing company. It was founded in 2008 as a purely Czech legal entity. Since 2009, the majority shareholder of the research organization SVÚM a.s. Since 2012, it has been a manufacturing company focusing on the production of fluoroplastic composites and the protection of material surfaces by applying powder anti-corrosion and abrasion-resistant coatings. Currently, the company acquires new knowledge either through its own activities or from its close partner SVÚM a.s. The transfer of information between these two entities is logical and results from their interdependence. The company currently has 10 employees. Although the COVID-19 pandemic slowed down the company's development in 2020, it continued to expand its customer portfolio during 2021 and 2022, and the management registers new requests based on negotiations with its existing and new partners. In the course of 2023, the company anticipates an increase of approximately 2 employees. The company builds on the experience of employees who have sufficient experience in business management, innovative business, marketing and production
- Advisory activity for the processing of applications of projects announced by the European Union for entities in the Czech Republic
- Activities of business, financial, organizational and economic advisers
- Advisory and consultancy activities, elaboration of expert studies and opinions
- Advertising, marketing, media representation
- Administrative services and services of an organizational and economic nature
- Training, course management, training, including lecturing in preparation for the preparation of projects announced by the European Union for entities in the Czech Republic
Product program:The company NACE Global s.r.o. became a manufacturer and supplier of semi-finished products from plastics and polymer composites, from 1.1. 2014, when it opened a detached workplace in the newly exposed science and technology park SVÚM a.s. in Čelákovice. Within its production part, it mainly produces special coatings and products from composite materials based on plastic + metal (Metalplastics, fluoroplastics and others) characterized by specific properties. Since 2012, it has invested more than 1 million EUR in its research infrastructure. and since May 2014, it has ensured the operation of a coating line and a modern production line for the production of Metalloplast. From 2023, it takes over production activities (production of PTFE-based composites) from SVÚM a.s. NACE Global s.r.o. cooperates with more than 50 partners in the Czech Republic, e.g. TATRA TRUCK a.s., Pewag s.r.o., Obrábění Kaznějov s.r.o., Multi-WING CZ , s.r.o., SOMA, spol. s.r.o.
Company Nace Global owns the ISO 9001 certificate for these activities:
Production and sale of self-lubricated foil METALOFLON bearing foils, piston rings and other components of filled and non-filled fluoropolymers and other non-electroplated coatings of zinc microplate and various modified fluoropolymer coatings.
Surface treatment of metals
Anti-corrosion coatings of zinc micro-lamella:
Zinc micro-lamellar coatings have been developed for the anticorrosive protection of small parts of high-strength steels especially for the automotive industry. Due to its excellent corrosion properties (low coating thickness around 8-10 micrometers to eliminate hydrogen embrittlement), this coating has now spread throughout the industry. We use Atotech Zintek coatings, these coatings are a full replacement of DELTA-MKS, GEOMET and Magni-flake technologies. They are also a very suitable alternative to galvanic and hot zinc.
- Zintek 200 (alternative to Delta Tone, Delta Protekt and Geomet) - silver gray base zinc-lamella coating, corrosion resistance over 1,000 hours according to EN ISO 9227NSS, coating thickness from 8 micrometers, spray application by DipSpin technology.
- Zintek 300B (alternative to Delta Protekt KL 130) - gray-black zinc-aluminum coating, corrosion resistance over 600 hours according to EN ISO 9227NSS, coating thicknesses from 8 micrometers, spray application by DIpSpin technology.
- Zintek Techseal 28 SL black (alternative to Delta Seal) - PTFE filled organic black coating, mainly serves as TopCoat for basic micro-lamellar coatings, increases corrosion resistance according to EN ISO 9227NSS over 1,000 hours, provides resistance to chemicals and solvents, coating thickness from 6 micrometers, spray application by DipSpin technology.
- steel parts (including cast iron)
- fasteners (including strength)
- securing elements
- sheet metal stampings
- all machined parts
- stainless steel
- aluminum and zinc including their alloys
Functional coatings based on PTFE:
They serve primarily as functional coatings providing slip, non-stick (anti-stick function), abrasion resistance, chemical and thermal resistance and electroinsulating ability. The materials are mostly approved for contact with food and drinking water, different colors are available.
Commonly applied materials:
- Xylan 8110 - black, Xylan 8870 - green, Xylan 1010 (1081) - blue, Xylan 1088 - black, DuPont 959 - 205 onecoat - brown, Greblon INS PAI 100 - black
- FLUEPOX sliding coating - epoxy coating filled with PTFE, graphite and other microparticles for increased mechanical resistance
In case of larger requirements, other materials according to customer requirements can be applied on request.
NACE Global s.r.o. holds a coating quality certificate from Whitford Corporation.
|Address of company:||Detached workplace:|
|Jungmannova 277||Tovární 2053|
|294 01 Bakov nad Jizerou||250 88 Čelákovice|
|Mgr. Ivo Hain
head of workplace
|Tel: +420 326 509 014||Tel: +420 326 509 003|
|Mobile: +420 602 240 672||Mobile:+420 736 477 696|
Indicative table of corrosion resistance of DELTA-MKS® system coatings
|DELTA-MKS - system coatings||Coating tickness Delta [µm]||Corrosion resistance|
|ISO 9227 Salt mist [h]||ISO 6270-2Water mist [h]||ISO 6988 Kesterich´s test [cycles]|
|Delta-Tone||8||up to 240||up to 300||-|
|Delta-Tone||12||up to 500||up to 600||up to 3|
|Delta-Seal||8||up to 120||up to 120||-|
|Delta-Tone + Delta-Seal||8+6||up to 500||up to 600||up to 10|
|Delta-Tone + Delta-Seal||10+8||up to 1000||up to 1000||up to10|
|Delta Protekt KL 100||10||min. 600||-||-|
|Delta Protekt KL 100 + Delta Protekt VH 300||10+2||up to1000||-||-|
|Delta Protekt KL 100 + Delta Protekt VH 301GZ||8+2||up to 1000||-||-|
|Zn galvan. 8 um + modrý chromát + Deltacoll 80||5||min. 240||-||-|
NACE Global succeeded in applying for support in the Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness, Support Program Application in the "Research and Development of Fluoropolymer Composites using Basalt Filler" project. The project is being solved from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019 in cooperation with SVUM a.s. and COMTES FHT a.s.